VI Levels Is The Only Royce Gracie Certified Training Facility In Central Florida
Our Adult Gracie Jiu-Jitsu program is a wonderful place for people who want to learn how to defend themselves, have fun, get in the greatest shape of their lives and do it all under the watchful eye of excellent, caring, and skilled instructors. This program will boost your confidence, physical condition and mental preparedness, all which are vital to mixed martial arts. The 6 Levels is Orlando’s best MMA and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu training facility. Take your FREE TRIAL now!
As students advance in both skill and belt levels, the program increases in fun, becomes a more challenging, friendly and competitive training environment that will push them mentally and physically. However, it is handled with care and taught very technically in order to ensure that our students receive the best instruction and continue to have a wonderful mixed martial arts experience learning Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, boxing, kick boxing, Muay Thai and more while taking their skills to new heights. If you are in the Orlando, Ocoee, Winter Garden, Apopka, Windermere, Clermont, Oakland or surrounding areas, take advantage of our FREE TRIAL offer you can see exactly how our program works.
Our students will be introduced to all areas of self-defense both on their feet and the ground. This is a great program for anyone who is highly interested in boosting their understanding and ability to defend themselves and or their loved ones using mixed martial arts and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. In this program students will:
- Learn how proper footwork and movement in order to properly be mobile for striking and takedowns.
- Learn stand up self-defense techniques to defend against common grips, grabs, and holds so that they don’t have to be a victim.
- Receive instruction on how to properly take a fall including forward and backward rolls.
- Gain a vital understanding of the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu (ground) game so that they are now comfortable fighting on the ground, where 95% of all street altercations end up.
- Train in both the Gi (uniform) to represent clothing that opponents on the street wear and how to use it against their opponents and how to protect themselves with it, and no Gi, teaching them how to defend themselves when materials are not available.
- Learn basic stand up striking principles that teach how to throw a punch, elbow, knee and kick well enough to use for defense in aggressive situations.
- Work with others who are just getting started and advanced students who are there to offer help and guidance and speed up the learning curve.
- Become educated on all of the principles of Mixed Martial Arts and gain a solid skill set so that they can defend themselves for the street or if they choose to compete.
- Teach advanced ground and stand up techniques for more difficult situations and creative thinking.
- Learn how to create and use combinations on your feet and on the ground so that students are able to put multiple moves together for offense, defense and counters.
- Spar on the ground which is when you train with other students in a safe controlled manner whereby each student is using the techniques they know to try to beat the other student with controlled resistance.
- Bring in guest instructors for specialty areas that will enhance a specific skill set for students.
- Offer more intense physical conditioning, which is very important for a student’s overall health and well being but also helps their Mixed Martial Arts skills tremendously.
- Allow students to put on protective striking gear and experience stand up sparring safely with their classmates so that they can see what their weaknesses and strengths are in real time training on the feet.
- Offer an open forum class structure that allows students to bring their questions to the mat and receive more detailed answers from instructors so they can get a better understanding of a specific technique.
Take your FREE TRIAL now and see why we are the best Orlando MMA school and the only Royce Gracie certified Jiu-Jitsu training facility in Central Florida.